Toro 62.5" Wood Floor Lamp with Shelves & Off White Shade & 100W Energy Efficient Bulb
My grandson did a great deal of the assembly on this - It was a very quick and easy project. The only tool needed was a phillips head screw driver. Everything else was supplied in the kit. Even the light bulb, which is a 100 watt (1500 lumens). The kit was very well packaged, materials were plainly labeled and all parts were accounted for. Fully assembled, it is a very sleek lamp. Made of dark wood. The shade is a cream colored, heavy canvas material. The top and bottom of the shade is open and is held in shape by wire support around the top and bottom. The cord is a clear rose color and it is plenty long, so an extension cord shouldn't be necessary. Lighting reach is pretty impressive. It is very well diffused if you are looking straight at the lamp, but the light from the top and bottom more than compensates for that. All in all, I have no complaints about the packaging, installation or the finished product.
Overall measurements: 63" H x 10" W x 10" L
Height between shelves: 15.5"
** Do not plug in the lamp until fully assembled. **
Assembly instructions included with the kit:
1) Attach 4 long wood legs (C) into the thick wood base (B) with 4 screws (A).
2) Attach the foot pads (M) underneath the thick wood base.
3) Attach shelf (E) and 4 long wood legs (C) with double-sided bolts (D).
4) Repeat Step 3.
5) Screw 4 double-sided bolts (D) into the 4 long wood legs (C) and tighten each double-sided bolt (D) well
6) Insert the socket (H) into the wood shelf (G) and tighten with the wing nut (F).
7) Connect 4 short wood legs (J) and wood shelf (G) with 4 double sided bolts (D).
8) Attach the wooden frame (K) onto the 4 short wood legs (J) with 4 screws (A).
9) Insert 4 wood dowels (I) into the 4 holes around the wood shelf (G) to fix the lamp shade.
10) Insert lamp shade (L) into the assembled wooden frame.
11) Use the strap (N) to fix the wire to the wooden frame.
**Do not alter the plug in any way. **
**Clean with a soft cloth only**
**Use (1) 150 watt incandescent or 42 watt CFL equivalent (not included)**