Monday, September 26, 2016

Bicycle Wheel Light for Safety and Fun (Set of 2)

OuterStar Waterproof 20-LED Light String Bicycle Wheel Light for Safety and Fun (Set of 2)

    About a week ago, I  was scrolling through Facebook and came across these sweet little guys. As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to get them for my grandson. He's almost five years old and loves to ride his bike. He is always trying to fix it up and make it go faster. We set it to the solid glow mode and it makes his bike super fast, but I think the flashing mode makes him almost as fast as The Flash (not really, but they make it look like it is going faster).
   I ordered the blue lights and was so happy to see that there were 2 packages of them. The lights are a solid wire string with 20 lights evenly spaced. ! There is a tube attached that houses the 3 AA batteries. Just unscrew the top, pull out the plastic frame and add the batteries. It is easy to attach to the wheels - no tools are needed. I actually asked my son in law get my grandson's wheels ready to roll. They light up pretty bright and I'll post a video later showing them in action so you can see how cool they are. They are absolutely a novelty product. From what I see, they are worth every penny.


No comments:

Post a Comment